We believe pet insurance is an important part of responsible pet ownership. If your pet suffers from an illness or injury, you don’t want to have to compromise veterinary care due to the financial cost of treatment. Due to advances in veterinary medicine, vets are able to offer more medical solutions for animals than ever before.
At Blackness Vets, we know our clients want the best for their pets. With this in mind, we encourage them to look for a reliable pet insurance policy to provide financial help with the cost of unexpected veterinary bills. It is important to check the level of cover that a policy offers. We also recommend that you choose a policy which gives lifelong cover to your pet.
There are a wide range of policies available but it’s important to realise that not all pet insurance is the same – you need to choose your policy wisely.
That’s why, here at Blackness Vets, we recommend Petplan® – the UK’s No. 1 pet insurance provider. Petplan® offers a range of policies to suit all budgets, including their Covered For Life® policies.
These are some reasons why 9 out of 10 vets like us promote Petplan®:
- Their expert vet support team works with us to quickly assess any claim.
- They can pay us directly, so you often don’t have to pay upfront or fill in claim forms.
- They won’t put up your premium just because you make a claim.
- Unlike many insurers, they also cover dental illnesses and injuries.
- And if you’re worried that your pet might develop a long-term condition, their Covered For Life® policy gives you extra peace of mind knowing you’re covered, so long as you renew each year without a break in cover.
It’s easy to get the protection your pet deserves. To receive 4 weeks’ free Petplan® insurance, visit us in practice or activate online today!
We pride ourselves on giving you the very best advice to help you care for your pet. Petplan® will also give you a 10% discount when you buy online.
Petplan is a trading name of Pet Plan Limited (Registered in England No. 1282939) and Allianz Insurance plc (Registered in England No. 84638), Registered office: 57 Ladymead, Guildford, Surrey, GU1 1DB. Pet Plan Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Allianz Insurance plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Independent Vetcare Limited are an Appointed Representative of Pet Plan Limited. Independent Vetcare Limited is not part of the Allianz (UK) Group.